Need to switch your contacts from an Android telephone on your Apple iPhone? It used to be a little of a chore for me, however that is how I did it.
Be aware: This educational assumes you’re syncing your iPhone contacts with iCloud.
- At the Android, open the “Contacts” app.
- Choose the “Menu” icon. You’ll have an choice someplace in right here for “Export to .vcf report“. You could have to choose “Settings” for this approach to seem.
- You will have to now have touch.vcf report created at the software that accommodates your whole Android contacts. E mail this report to your self from the Android as an attachment, or attach your Android on your PC to switch it over on your laptop.
- The contacts.vcf report will wish to say it’s “model 3.0″with the intention to switch it over to the iPhone. To try this, open the “contacts.vcf” report in a textual content editor like Wordpad, and exchange all circumstances of two.1 with 3.0, then save the report.
- Log in to the iCloud website, then make a selection “Contacts“. You’ll be able to drag and drop the contacts.vcf report over to the record of contacts to import them.
Optimistically, this procedure has labored easily for you and you’ll be able to now see your contacts for your iPhone. Please proportion your enjoy within the feedback segment beneath.