Newer isn’t always better. But app stores like Google Play and Amazon do not offer a way to select a specific version of an app or downgrade. Fortunately, there is a way to downgrade an app if you need to.
- From the Home screen, select “Settings” > “Apps“.
- Choose the app you wish to downgrade.
- Select “Uninstall” or “Uninstall updates“.
- Under “Settings” > “Security“, enable “Unknown Sources“.
Note: This setting may be in a different spot depending on your device or Android version.
- Using a browser on your Android device, visit the APK Mirror website.
- Search or browse for the app you are working with.
- The website allows you to download the exact version of an app. Download the APK version of the app from APK Mirror and open it from the browser, notification area, or a file browser app.