Want extra home screens on your Android so that you can add more widgets and icons to your home screen? Learn how with these steps.
Android 5.1.1 & 6.0+ (Marshmallow)
- Do one of the following:
- Tap and hold an app icon on an existing home screen.
- Tap and hold a widget on an existing home screen.
- Select the apps slider, then tap and hold an app icon.
- Continue to hold the item and drag it to the right edge of the screen.
- A small tab should appear where you can drag the item to a newly created home screen.
- Tap and hold blank area on the home screen.
- Swipe over to the right as far as you can swipe.
- Tap the screen with a plus (+), and a new home screen is added.